We are pleased that you are visiting our website. We take the protection of your personal data very seriously.
1. Processing of personal data when using our website
1.1 Accessing the website
(1) For purely informative use of our website, i.e. if you do not register or transfer information to us by other means, we only collect the personal data that your browser transfers to our server.
In this regard, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and safety:
- IP address of the requesting processor
- Date and time of the request
- Name and URL of the file retrieved
- Information on the operating system and its status of access/HTTP status code
- Volume of data transmitted
- Website from which our site was accessed
- Browser and language and version of the browser software
(2) The legal basis for processing is the balancing of interests according to Art. 6 Para. 1 (1) Letter f of the GDPR.
The data specified are processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure trouble-free connection to the website
- Evaluation of system safety and stability
- Analysis of unauthorised access or attempts to access the system
(3) The listed data are automatically deleted after a period of one month.
2. Notes on consents and the provision of personal data
(1) If you have given consent for processing of your data, you may withdraw this at any time. Such a withdrawal of consent affects the admissibility of processing your personal data based on the consent you gave before its withdrawal.
When withdrawing your consent, we kindly ask you to use one of the contact options listed in the legal notice.
(2) The provision of personal data is not a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
(1) General information
Cookies are small text files that are saved on your computer. They store certain settings and data for exchange with our system via your browser. Cookies do not damage your computer. They do not contain any malware such as viruses.
You can adjust your browser so that cookies are not saved in the first place or are deleted at the end of your internet session.
However, please note that in this case you may possibly not be able to use all the functions of our website.
(2) Technically necessary cookies
We use technically necessary cookies that are required to operate the website. They warrant functions without which you cannot use the website as intended.
The legal basis for processing is the balancing of interests pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 (1) Letter f of the GDPR.
(3) Optional cookies
We also use optional cookies for website analysis. Please find below a detailed description of the optional cookies used on our website:
Web analysis with Google Analytics:
These cookies give your device a randomly generated ID so that we can recognize your device at your next visit. Please refer to point 4 for details about website analysis.
Validity period: 6 months
We only use optional cookies after obtaining your prior consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 (1) Letter a of the GDPR). When you visit our website for the first time, you will see a banner where we ask for your consent to the use of optional cookies.
If you give your consent, we save a cookie on your computer and the banner no longer appears for the service life of the cookie. After this or if you actively delete the cookie beforehand, the banner appears again next time you visit our website to obtain your consent once more.
4. Google Analytics
On the basis of your consent pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 (1) Letter a of the GDPR, our websites use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Analytics is used for expedient design and improvement of our website.
If you have not given your consent to the use of tracking cookies, then such tracking cookies will not be put on your device. You can also prevent registration of the data generated by the cookie regarding your use of our websites (including your IP address) and the processing of such data by Google by downloading and installing the browser add-on available under the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
As an alternative to the browser add-on, you can use this link to prevent registration by Google Analytics. In this case, an opt-out cookie is placed on your device that prevents your data from being registered in future when you visit our websites. Please note that this opt-out cookie only applies to this browser and to our websites. You will have to set the cookie again if you delete the cookies in your browser.
Please note that our websites also use Google Analytics for cross-device analysis of visitor flows based on a user ID. To prevent registration by Universal Analytics across different devices, you would have to implement the opt-out on all used systems.
5. Recipients of personal data
(1) Within the EU/EEA:
All website data are stored on servers within the EU/EEA member states.
(2) Outside of the EU/EEA – third country:
As a basic rule, no data are forwarded to recipients in third countries, apart from data processing by Google as explained under point 4.
6. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in regard to your personal data:
- Art. 15 of the GDPR Right of access
Right of access to your personal data that is stored by us.
- Art. 16 of the GDPR Right to rectification
Right to rectification of your personal data that is inaccurate.
- Art. 17 of the GDPR Right to erasure
Erasure of your personal data provided that no statutory retention periods exist.
- Art. 18 of the GDPR Right to restriction of processing
If certain conditions are met, you have the right to restriction of processing of your personal data and these will not be processed further.
- Art. 20 GDPR Right to data portability
Right to data portability of your personal data that you provided to us.
- Art. 21 of the GDPR Right to object to processing
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection Supervisory Authority.
(3) There is no automated decision-making including profiling according to Art. 22 Para. 1 and 4 of the GDPR.
7. External links
8. Contact Details
(1) The name and contact details of the controller and their representative:
Biologische Heilmittel Heel GmbH
You can find more information in the legal notice.
(2) Contact details of the Data Protection Officer:
Biologische Heilmittel Heel GmbH
Data Protection Officer
Therefore, we recommend that you regularly inform yourself about changes to this website.
Dated: 13 November 2019